Bubble chart can be also modified for specific use, for example when you want to compare series showing values as weights.
- Add series on a List.
- Perform calculations and/or analyses.
- Add Formula analysis with values from 1 to x, where x is a number of your series in the list.
- Add Time chart, open Graph layout.
- Pair series - number-series with regular series - under Bubble graph type. First add number-series.
Other graphical elements
- You can turn off Legend - click outside chart area and un-check box under Presentation properties > Chart elements > Legend.
- To add labels on the right side - click inside chart area and under Presentation properties > Elements > Vertical axis value labels check box. Double-click on each label to edit it.
- Click on y-axis and under Presentation properties > Appearance > Tick position set to None and uncheck 'Show labels'.
- Click on y-axis and under uncheck Presentation properties > Appearance > Show labels.
In this example we used bubbles to show change in importance of main US CPI weights.