- How to send a chart?
How to send a chart?
You can send charts that you’ve made in Macrobond directly from the application to Twitter. Here’s how:
- Start with the Macrobond document open and the chart you want to tweet selected in the analysis tree.
- Go to the File.
- Click Send to Twitter.
Note: The first time you use this feature you’ll be asked to log in to your Twitter account via the Macrobond application.
- In this window, select the chart size and compose the tweet.
- You can create a default text or hashtag for your tweets. Just type the text you’d like to save and click the save icon to the right of to the text box.
- It may be a good idea to select the Transparent as white option. Twitter may show your tweet on canvases of different colors and making the transparent parts of your chart white is a effective way to ensure that it’s always legible.
- Click Send. You’ll get a notification from Macrobond that your tweet has been published.
The first time you will try to use this feature, you will be required to authorize the Macrobond Application to access your Twitter account.
When going to File > Send to Twitter, a new window will pop-up, allowing you to obtain a pin-code:
My twitt is not longer than 280 characters but I can't send it?
Twitter counts some glyphs as more than one character. See Counting characters.
Macrobond will not store your Twitter credentials, but an encrypted key received from Twitter that allows the application to send messages using your account. If you want to revoke the application’s access to your Twitter account, you can do so in your Twitter account settings.