- Customize the list of information
- Sorting series
- Features in the context menu
You can use the Series information tab, in the Series list, to check reference information, or metadata, about the series you have selected. You’ll find metadata on the following topics:
- Start date
- End date
- Last value
- C. o. p. %
- C. o. p.
Keep in mind that the information is about the raw data, and will not reflect any calculations you might apply.
Customize the list of information
You can customize which categories of series information are displayed under this tab.
- Right click on any table header, and click on 'Select column'
- Tick or un-tick the relevant categories.
- Select whether you would like these changes to be applied as your default, or only used in the current document.
The list of series can be sorted per categories of series information in an ascending or descending order.
In order to sort the list, click once on a category column title for the ascending order, two times for the descending one and three times to return to the original order.
Features in the context menu
Right click on any series to access the context menu for additional features.
Here you can also see calculation (in case this is Ratio feature). Just right-click on a ratio and select View calculation.
This option allows you to change which region a series is for.
- After clicking on Change region in the context menu a dialog box will open
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left to select which region you want to change to
For more about this feature see: Change region.
The blue square symbol to the left of a series indicates that the series has been used in one or more documents saved to your accounts.
- To view the information, click on Used in, in the context menu
- You’ll see the various accounts where documents containing the same series are stored
- Hover over one to view the documents, and click to open them
Favorite a series
Favorite series, indicated by the star symbol, allows you to save certain series for easy access.
- Select which account you want to save the favorite to
- Add any important information in the comments field and proceed