- What can I use Releases tab for?
- How can I know that release was updated?
- How to see headline or all series in a release?
Individual time series are organized in releases - data packages containing all data which were published together by the source. For example it can be a release with balance of payment data or an employment report. Release activity tab helps you use these entities.
- Check next release update's date and hour
- Filter releases to see which was or will be published on a particular date or for a particular country/organization
- Find headline time series and all series associated with a release
- Mark release as a favorite to easily find it again in the future
- Add alert to your calendar to keep track of a release in the future
In Release you have two tabs - Filter and Regions - which have many common things like Type and Time range panels but also have their own features.
Here you can create your own filter for Regions, Sources or Releases and save it for later. You can also load already existing filter from one of your accounts.
Here you can select region(s) which you want to display.
To see only the most important releases click on a ! (exclamation sign) icon on the left.
You can also mark release as your 'favorites'. To do this click on a star sign next to a release. Later you can display only those releases by clicking on a star icon on the left.
You can also use Actions ribbon > Releases > Add to favorites.
You can add release's date and hour information to your calendar. You have to option to choose from:
- Add this event to my calendar - this will open an appointment in your mail program which you can save.
- Send this event in my e-mail - this will open an email with ics file (calendar file format) attached. You can use it to create an event in a calendar.
Next to releases you will see one of the three signs:
- green tick - release is updated
- orange tick - release might not have been updated yet (most probably this release contains many series which are being updated right now)
- orange clock - update of this release was delayed by the source (we will update it as soon as it will be possible)
To view all the series included in a release, navigate to the Actions ribbon > Search, and click on By release.
This action will open the Search activity tab to display a list of all the series included in the selected release. There will also be a Release filter activated for this particular release.