You can send charts that you’ve made in Macrobond directly from the application to LinkedIn. Here’s how:
- Start with the Macrobond document opened and the chart you want to publish selected in the analysis tree.
- Go to the File
- Click “Send to LinkedIn”Note: The first time you use this feature you’ll be asked to log in to your LinkedIn account via the Macrobond application.
- In this window, select the chart size and compose the article.Note:
- You can create a default text or hashtag for your articles. Just type the text you’d like to save and click the save icon in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Click “Send”. You’ll get a notification from Macrobond that your article has been published.
The first time you will try to use this feature, you will be required to authorize the Macrobond Application to access your LinkedIn account.
After selecting File > Send to LinkedIn, two windows will pop up - a Macrobond prompt and a browser window leading to a log in page:
Macrobond will not store your LinkedIn credentials, but an encrypted key received from LinkedIn that allows the application to send messages using your account. If you want to revoke the application’s access to your LinkedIn account, you can do so in your LinkedIn account settings.