Skip to content
- Useful when you don’t know enough about the data to find it via Browse or Analytics
How to find and use the results of your search
- Use the search field to type in keywords.
- Select one or more of the results you would like to use. Use the ctrl key to select multiple entities.
- See which options you have for utilizing the selected entities, from the actions tab in the command bar.
Increasing the relevance of results
- The more (relevant) words you include, the more you will narrow down the results.
- The results of your search are based on titles or descriptions that contain the same words you entered into the search field. So, watch out for typos.
- Searches can be narrowed down by applying filters or excluding words.