Since Macrobond 1.16, you can create tables as reports, using Bar Charts presentations. The table is created using a bar chart with text columns. Below is an example of what the end result might look like.
Here is a general description of how to generate a dynamic table.
- Add the series to series list
- Use scalar to define the calculations or values you’re interested in
- Add a bar chart as Presentation, right-click on the chart and open graph layout
- Add Text-columns displaying values and text
- Drag the scalar output into the desired column
You can find more information about Bar Charts here: Bar chart