This is a two steps process.
First, you need to define placeholders in a master slide tohelp you gain control of the chart positioning.
- Open up a new PowerPoint document
- In the ribbon, go to View and click on Slide Master
- This view lets you create a theme with your desired layout
- In the slide overview you will now find one slide master and many layouts below it
- Pick one of the layouts or click on Insert Layout to add a new one
- In your chosen layout, click on add placeholder and choose picture or chart
- Add as many placeholders as you want charts in the slide and align them as you see fit
- Click on Close Master View to start creating the slide
- Click on new slide and pick the layout you just created
Then, you should copy the Macrobond chart in the placeholder, by following these steps:
- Go into Macrobond, open your chart, go to the chart view size tab and specify your desired chart size
- Right-click on the chart and choose copy
- Open PowerPoint and paste the chart.
- Right click on it, choose cut, and paste the chart into the placeholder
- You have to do this seemingly redundant step because otherwise, the chart will be pasted as a picture and not as a dynamic Macrobond chart.